''A trusting relationship between child, parents and therapist is the basis for successful therapy''.
I offer appointments for therapy and parent counselling in the evening or at weekends as needed. These take place either at your premises or at mine.
If you are concerned about your child's pronunciation or speech development, please see a doctor (ENT, neurologist, paediatrician, family doctor) who will write you a prescription for speech or language therapy if necessary. As my practice is a private practice, therapies and diagnostics can only be carried out on a private prescription. The following disorders are treated in my practice:
- Language development disorders
- Articulation disorders
- Auditory processing and perception disorders (AVWS)
- Orofacial disorders
- Late Talker
In addition to speech therapy, I offer the following services. For these, you come to the practice as a self-payer and do not need a prescription for remedies.
- Lectures and consultations on bilingual / multilingual education
- Language support for children with a migration background
- Language support in small groups
- Training for teachers, educators and parents