I am married and mother of two sons, Jannis and Lennart.
Training and experience
- Graduated as 'Diplom Pädagogin' and 'Sprachheilpädagogin' from the Christian Albrechts University in Kiel with specialisation in speech and communication disorders.
- More than 10 years of experience in speech therapy and counselling in private practice, schools, kindergartens and child and adolescent psychiatry in Germany and the UK.
- Extensive experience in the fields of therapy for language development delays and disorders, autism, auditory processing and perception disorders (AVWS), dyslexia, dyspraxia, orofacial disorders and parent counselling.
- Intensive experience in the area of bilingualism/multilingualism in the context of parent consultations, specialist lectures and the bilingual education of my own children.
- Conduct training on central auditory disorders and language development for teachers, educators, doctors and other professions
Selected training courses in various subject areas
- Training on multilingualism at Prolog in Cologne
- Further training on autism, PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance Disorder) at the PDA Society in the UK
- Further training in Verbal Developmental Dyspraxia at Nuffield University Hospital London